our endless love

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

dmm yg kebah?

salam~

hi...
sejak dmm ari 2,
kdg dmm, kdg chat..
what my TL said is not weird..
maybe sbb die tgk sy mcm x sehattt je manjang kot

her words;

"azri, u should know ur condition as well. do not simply swap ur off day juz bcoz u want to help them.."


ooh, sggh sy simpati dgn org ni..
kawan mtk tlg, kite tlg aje la..
i dont think it was a burden to me?
so, do not bother ok?
sy xsakit..
n even kalo sy sakt pon, ade sy amek mc?
xde kan?
so, sile jgn kecoh..

heh..
dmm sy on-off je this month
*coough*coughhh*
hikss~

owh, my new look..
since yesterday my already chg my hair style.
buwekk...
cantik ke?

blow la sgt..
hihii~


pape la..
janji puas ati..
n the hair stylist is malay..
so, worth la kan..
hihii~


jgn kaye kan cine..
kayakn bangsa kite juge..
:)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...